Pages

This is how it works-
I love to run but there are times when I would rather not. This is when the voices start. Chants, name calling, guilt and reverse psychology is how they get me up and out the door. I don't really mind the voices and have actually started looking forward to their daily calls. Together we have formed a running club that supports, encourages and competes with each other. I love these peeps. They are much more experienced, talented and tougher than I am. Pushing me out the door, through the hard miles and up the monster hills when I am feeling lazy or want to give up. Some people have "real" training partners, coaches and support crews. My team is ALWAYS with me and helps me to keep my eye on the prize and not veer off the track. Sounds crazy- Yeah, probably is.........

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

ElliptiGo Arc Relay for Life Raffle

****0 TICKETS REMANING**** updated at 10:50 CST 5/29/2016

Congrats to Norman Eubank from Pontiac, MO on winning the first ElliptiGo Arc Raffle. Stay tuned for another opportunity.





You know you NEED one of these.




Raffle tickets are $16.58 each with a limited quantity of 181 available. Retail value is $1299.

Why the weird numbers? Because.

All proceeds above my costs will benefit the ACS via the Idiots Running Club Relay for Life Team.

After you complete your purchase I will send you the potentially winning number. On June 10th (or before if the 181st ticket is sold prior to the 10th) a winner will be selected using a random number generator app and will be streamed live for all to witness. That's as fair as it gets.

Delivery will be approximately 10 days after a winner is chosen. Free Shipping included in the continental U.S. Only.

Use the paypal button to purchase ALL the tickets. Good luck.




No comments: